This is a list of some of the materials we use in our production.
Carbon Steel Spring Wire
- Bright Hard Drawn - ASTM A-227 Class 1 and 2
- Bright Hard Drawn - ASTM A-679 CLASS 3
- Galvanized Hard Drawn - ASTM A-764 Class 1 and 2
C1006/1008/1010 Basic Wire
- Bright Basic Plating Quality - ASTM A- 510
- Bright Basic Industrial Quality - ASTM A-510
- Galvanized Basic - ASTM A-510 and ASTM A-641
- Phosphate Coated - ASTM-A-228
- Galvanized Music - ASTM-A-228
- Tinned Plated - ASTM-A-228
- Suzuki Music*** - ASTM-A-228
Special Grades of Wire
- (Inquire for Availability)
Stainless Steel Spring Wire
- Type 302/304 Soap Coated - ASTM A-313
- Type 302/304 Nickel Coated - ASTM A-313
- Type 316 Soap Coated - ASTM A-313
- Type 316 Nickel Coated - ASTM A-313
- 17/7PH (AISI 631) Nickel Coated - ASTM A-313 Condition C.
- Suzuki Nickel Coated *** - ASTM A-313
- C51000 Phosphor Bronze - ASTM B-159
- C26000 Cartridge Brass - ASTM B-134
- C17200 Beryllium Copper, Bare - ASTM B-197
- C17200 Beryllium Copper, Silver Coated - ASTM B-197
All products are RoHS compliant except Alloy 360 Brass, Alloy 6262 and 2011 Aluminum and specially ordered Cadmium or Lead Coated.
D.F.A.R.S. - Depending upon the product, materials may be Compliant in terms of Country of Origin.